Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Heck

First off, a few of you were asking to see what the inside of the Miche purses looked like. So I found a few pictures online. Here ya go! I found pictures for the 3 main sizes. The Petite is SUPER tiny. Just imagine a super small purse. That's it. hehe. It fits a wallet, basically.

And again, click HERE to go to my Miche site :)




Hey there! So, I can remember waking up this morning, and having CPT get out of bed, and starting being noisy. And me thinking, um, HOW RUDE. Him waking me up early on a Saturday.... And he starts calling people (so rude so early, right?), and talking to me. I'm like, what the heck! Then I check my watch. 10am. OK. Maybe not rude. hehe. I'm just sleepy, that's all...

We did some chores, and eventually, everyone was showered and ready to go to Leo's birthday party at noon. Well, everyone who was going to go was ready. CPT and Jake were either not going or coming later. The little kids and I headed one over. It was a good time, too! I hung with my friends, and the kids played. And we stayed all afternoon! CPT eventually came and hung with the guys for a bit. I think he had enough fun. He's not too much of a social guy.

He went home to get some of the garage cleaned, and I stayed and chatted for longer. Around 4pm, the Harty clan eventually came home and left Kari and her family alone. hehe.

We cleaned some more, and organized for a while, and had some dinner. I made cookies in my new mixer (worked really good, too!), and played with my Miche stuff for a while. I got some folders together for parties, my pre-inked stamp came in the mail today, so I stamped my catalogs, I went through me shells and separated out the ones that I wanted to keep from the ones that I wanted to sell. Really, it was a productive night/evening.

CPT was out in the garage cleaning/organizing. I think, towards the end, he was getting tired and frustrated. Because it was such a big project. I think he thought that we should have come out and volunteered to help... And we didn't. Cause it didn't look like fun. We did come and help haul wood out to the backyard for firewood. When he asked us to.

Anyway, it's late now. And I'm gonna get ready for bed. It's almost 10pm. And I feel sick. Like I'm gonna puke sick. Not sure why. But I don't like it. Hopefully it'll pass. I didn't eat well today. Brawt and chips and cake and cookies. And I caffinated drinks. Yeah, that's about it. That's probably why I feel sick, huh? No real food. Sigh. There ya go.

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


No comments: